moving clockwise from apples:
* Kanzi apples: more tart than Fuji - like their size and taste.
* Frozen turkey Bolognese - heat, add to pasta. Easy, good for u, tastes good. I usually have to add more sauce though.
* Macadamias/Coconut creamer: good tasting and many studies show better than other creamers/nuts in health benefits.
* Best burrito you can buy at the store: in fresh section, very filling, you only need half and its very good.
* chocolate almonds with turbinado sugar (partially refined light brown cane sugar)...ok, these aren't technically full diet, but allow you to have a taste of chocolate without overindulging. They are better than others Ive tried at other stores.
"BEST OF" food categories, &
Food unique to each store with taste/health/$ in mind.
CLICK ON A CATEGORY to see all entries!