* Oriental stir fry isnt all freezer burned and I like that you can see through the pkg. A nice variety.
* Tortilla chips: organic and more than corn. Tasty.
* Their smooth peanut butter is organic and tasty. Did you know many other pbs have sugar???
* TOP TWO BEST SALSA : Their medium salsa is "just right" in flavor/kick. For the value, its especially great.
* Their dark chocolate with hazelnuts is loaded with nuts and a nice chunky bar allows you to taste the chocolate, which is also good- BEST TOP 4 OVER THE COUNTER
CHOCOLATES (Feb2017 update: these seem to be eliminated!! Ask for them!!)
* Aldi's aged gouda is a great for the VALUE...taste fine, very inexpensive @ $3.7 for 5 oz.
"BEST OF" food categories, &
Food unique to each store with taste/health/$ in mind.
CLICK ON A CATEGORY to see all entries!