6ome of these were great finds unique to Trader Joes, while others actually won the "best" awards.
Starting from 11:00 position:
* BEST ORANGE JUICE overall: that is over the counter and not fresh squeezed, goes to Trader Joes Orange Peach Mango Juice. Just the right balance of flavor.
* Hot and sweet Jalapeños: If you like spice, you must get these. Their hot level is only at kickback and after you have had about 6. These are so good, you can eat directly on your chips and a nice replacement for fatty cheese. I am going to be making some dishes with these! I would say its like marinating a jalapeno in "butter pickle juice". YUM Great breakfast recipe: www.cookingfine.com/8/post/2017/03/jalap-quiche.html
* Bruschetta. Nice balance of flavor and I don't have to buy too much.
* 70% dark chocolate bites with caramel: These are very tasty and nice to keep in your purse when you have a great dinner and still crave a little bite of dessert, but none of your friends will buy one!! LOL
* BEST OVER THE COUNTER SMOOTHIE: TJs strawberry chia is very good and good for you!
* Spinach wraps...always good; Great breakfast recipe: www.cookingfine.com/8/post/2017/03/jalap-quiche.html
* BEST OVER THE COUNTER TURKEY LUNCH MEAT: When you don't want to wait at the deli counter, this is the best over the counter turkey lunch meat: Peppered turkey breast. Reason: thick pieces and only breast meat, slow roasted and no MSG. Tastes good! (note: the Italian version was NOT good...too much thyme or fennel in it).
"BEST OF" food categories, &
Food unique to each store with taste/health/$ in mind.
CLICK ON A CATEGORY to see all entries!