Moving clockwise from 6 position:
* Taco Bell seasoning....low sodium. Harder to find and lets face it, almost everyone loves Taco Bell. Making your own tacos with very lean beef and lots of lettuce & tomatoes will be less calories than Taco Bell though!
* Mrs. Dash salt free jalapeno. Great for making anything a little spicier without the calories/salt.
* Taco Bell refried beans
* Beemster Dutch cheese....this is so good!! Its like a light cheddar but creamier (semisoft cheese)
* Stouffer Korean style meatballs...super good...only in family size, but if you don't like the family size, when you get home, chunk off pieces and freeze. These are very good for a frozen meatball...probably best Ive tasted. 3=85g, 2points, 7g protein (27 oz=$7)
* Meyer lemonade...best!
* Only $3 for wild caught Alaskan Sockeye Salmon by Meijer
* Way better snacks....these are only 2 points for 14 crackers! (Simply sprouted: mustard & cheddar sprouted barley crackers) Ok, theyre not as crunchy/good as Doritos, but you get to eat more (filling) and theyre decent.
* Atkins: Harvest trail protein bars...super good ...like a thick KIND bar! 4 points/8 g protein
*Stand & stuff shells...2 = 3 points, easier to use than traditional; you can stuff with more tomatoes and lettuce that weight watcher loves!
"BEST OF" food categories, &
Food unique to each store with taste/health/$ in mind.
CLICK ON A CATEGORY to see all entries!