Why these are great and where to buy!
Starting from 7 position clockwise:
* Stone house bread 7 grain... Crusty yet soft inside. No sugar, no molasses, no eggs, no milk, no preservatives, no additives and worth the calories. Splurging on a half piece of great bread can satisfy your carb needs without weighing you down!
* Masterpiece beans with bacon.... Every forkful has a little measure of bacon. Very tasty and weight watcher loves beans, they're protein but low fat.
* Cardini's low fat Caesars dressing. One of the best I've had for a low fat Caesar.
* Shorts beer with Guava. Who doesn't like beer with a burger or chicken dog?? This tastes great! Especially nice for summer! A medium body IPA with a citrus run. Read more about it here:
* Broken Clouds Chardonnay ....Only $8 and tastes like a $25 wine.
* Karma Water...Love it!! Vitamins to push through at top, then shake!! Tastes great.
* Chicken breakfast sausage and chicken hot Italian sausages....both taste great and don't have nitrates or preservatives or steroids!
All with good taste/value/organic or close. Finding 3 in 1 item not easy!! ENJOY!!!
"BEST OF" food categories, &
Food unique to each store with taste/health/$ in mind.
CLICK ON A CATEGORY to see all entries!